Horseware Women's Competition Jacket
Prices starting at $49.99.
This competition jacket by Horseware features pliable softshell that stretches to accommodate both fit and rider movement. To promote even more freedom of movement, the softshell is bonded with contrasting light fabric. One thing you will probably notice when you slide this jacket on is that it does tend to fit quite well to most body types due to it's vertical style line. Additionally, the blended fabric that this jacket is made from has a 1000mvp breathability rating and 3000mm waterproof rating. Comes with a spare button and subtle slash zip pockets on teh front.
- Made from 85% Polyester/3% Spandex/12% PU
- Machine washable.
- Lightweight pliable softshell.
- 3 buttons branded with Horseware logo (+1 extra).
- Vented back.
- Form fitting for most body types.
- 2 front zip pockets.
- 1000 mvp breathability
- 3000 mm waterproof rating
Prices range from $49.99 to $54.99 from 2 stores.
|$54.99||Visit Store||03/02/2021 3:24 am|
|HorseLoverZ||$49.99||Visit Store||03/02/2021 3:36 am|
- * Prices are not reflective of shipping or applicable taxes. All prices stated in USD.
- * Prices updated 2 times every 24 hours.
- * Advertisers links listed above are affiliate links and may result in a commission being paid to this site on a CPC or CPA basis.
- Number of Buttons