TuffRider Women's Arctic Fleece Lined Winter Riding Boots
Prices starting at $145.49.
Winter horse riding enthusiasts know full-well the importance of choosing the right footwear for a ride. Quite honestly, it is the difference between enjoying your time in the crisp winter air and counting down the minutes until it's over! The Women's Arctic Fleece Lined Winter Riding Boots from TuffRider provide a formidable line of defense between the bitter cold and your feet and legs. This boot is crafted from waterproof leather, lined with a soft synthetic fleece, and tastefully finished in two color options (Fawn and Black). Getting in and out of this boot is a breeze, even with layer socks. An easy to access side zipper runs the full length of the boot and when zipped-up is kept securely in place via the snap zipper keeper. The boot's rubber sole is impervious to water and features an anti-slip pattern that helps improve your traction.
- Waterproof leather exterior.
- The interior is lined with synthetic fleece.
- Accessible side zipper.
- No laces.
- Round toe.
- Snap close zipper keeper.
- Rubber outsole and memory foam inserts.
- Spanish cut top.
Prices range from $145.49 to $179.95 from 3 stores.
|$179.95||Visit Store||04/22/2021 3:47 am|
|Equestrian Collections||$145.49||Visit Store||04/22/2021 3:29 am|
|HorseLoverZ||$145.49||Visit Store||04/22/2021 3:44 am|
- * Prices are not reflective of shipping or applicable taxes. All prices stated in USD.
- * Prices updated 2 times every 24 hours.
- * Advertisers links listed above are affiliate links and may result in a commission being paid to this site on a CPC or CPA basis.
- Calf Width
- Shoe Size