TuffRider Women's Alpine Quilted Field Boots
Prices starting at $83.30.
The Women's Alpine Quilted Field Boots from TuffRider showcase a truly unique design that raises the bar for winter horse riding boots. This boot is essentially an adapted traditional field boot design that is reengineered for winter riding. The ankles and legs are made from an insulated neoprene material that is patterned in a quilted design. A full-length zipper on the back of the boot is bolstered by dual hook and loop tape closures, together they provide the perfect fit. Elastic front laces are fixed in place and have a panel underneath for improved flexibility. The zipper and top of the boot are lined with leather for added durability.
- The foot of the boot is made from synthetic leather.
- Punched toe cap and rounded toe.
- Synthetic fleece lining.
- Quilted Neoprene fabric on ankles and legs.
- Full length zipper on back of boot.
- Dual hook and loop tape closure.
- Fixed elastic front boot laces.
Prices range from $83.30 to $89.95 from 3 stores.
|$89.95||Visit Store||09/20/2020 3:56 am|
|Equestrian Collections||$83.30||Visit Store||09/20/2020 3:35 am|
|HorseLoverZ||$83.30||Visit Store||09/20/2020 3:53 am|
- * Prices are not reflective of shipping or applicable taxes. All prices stated in USD.
- * Prices updated 2 times every 24 hours.
- * Advertisers links listed above are affiliate links and may result in a commission being paid to this site on a CPC or CPA basis.
- Shoe Size
- Calf Width