Mountain Horse Men's Active Winter Rider Boots
Prices starting at $110.79.
Enjoying your horse in the winter involves extra considerations, not least of which includes keeping your feet warm. The Mountain Horse Active Winter Rider Boots are a logical choice for men who are not intimidated by the cold weather. This boot is made from a hard-wearing outer material that is waterproof, which is incredibly important as the temperature hovers around the freezing point and melting snow creates a slushy mess. The boot's interior is lined with faux fur, providing your entire calf, ankle, and foot with comfortable insulation. A steel shank has been added to the sole to provide stability and the heel is suited with a IPS shock absorption system. If you had any question just how tough this boot is, it's worth a mention that it has been tested and certified to withstand one million flexes at 14 different temperatures!
- Lined with black faux fur throughout (including the foot).
- Hard wearing outer.
- Comes with reflective inserts for night riding safety.
- YKK side zipper.
- Sole constructed with steel shank.
- IPS shock absorption system.
- Designed for horse riding with a slip design that is contoured in the ankles.
- Outer made from a Duralon/Extensia material.
- Soles include enhanced tread zones for gripping stirrups.
Available from 2 stores at $110.79
|$110.79||Visit Store||09/21/2020 3:33 am|
|HorseLoverZ||$110.79||Visit Store||09/21/2020 3:51 am|
- * Prices are not reflective of shipping or applicable taxes. All prices stated in USD.
- * Prices updated 2 times every 24 hours.
- * Advertisers links listed above are affiliate links and may result in a commission being paid to this site on a CPC or CPA basis.
- Shoe Size
Mountain HorseProduct ID: