Woman's Ingate Knee Patch Breeches by Equine Couture
Prices starting at $28.39.
The best way to characterize this pair of ladies riding breeches from Equine Couture is to describe it as innovation at an amazing price! Designed for extended wear, the resilient nylon fabric will look like new even after hours of riding. What many riders appreciate about this design is that it is a bold departure from the more traditional designs that we have all come to know. For example, you will not find a seam running down the inside of your leg. The reason for this, is to prevent chafing. Instead the seam is cleverly placed on the front of your leg!
Your riding boots will fit comfortably over the ankle and calves due to the CS2 bottom. The contrast stitching and micro-suede along the pockets edge provide add to the look. Featuring four functional pockets, large belt loops, and button closure to top things off.
- Knee patch made from rubber flex material
- CS2 lower leg (ankles)
- Contrast stitching throughout
- 4 pockets (2 front, 2 back)
- Front zip fly with button closure
- Made from 61% nylon/31% nylon micro/8% lycra
Prices range from $28.39 to $57.56 from 2 stores.
|$57.56||Visit Store||03/19/2019 3:31 am|
|HorseLoverZ||$28.39||Visit Store||03/19/2019 3:36 am|
- * Prices are not reflective of shipping or applicable taxes. All prices stated in USD.
- * Prices updated 2 times every 24 hours.
- * Advertisers links listed above are affiliate links and may result in a commission being paid to this site on a CPC or CPA basis.
- Waist Size
Equine CoutureProduct ID: