Air MK2 Men's Competition Jacket by Horseware
Prices starting at $199.95.
This jacket by Horseware is more of a technical evolution from traditional show coats.Simply looking at the Air MK2 Competition Jacket will lead you to believe that it is built in the tried and true tradition of equestrian show coats. Once you try the coat on however, the difference will be clearly apparent. Made to stretch to form, it forms to your body almost like a "second skin", much the same way a technical shirt would. The temperature regulating fabric is made from 85% nylon and 15% spandex and will help you maintain just the right temp in the saddle. The coat does embrace the traditional design of collar and button and hidden zipper closure.
- Machine washable.
- Made from 85% nylon/15% spandex.
- Lightweight second skin feel.
- Temperature regulating fabric.
- 4-way stretch fabric.
- Hidden zipper closure.
- 4 branded Horseware buttons.
Available from 2 stores at $199.95
|$199.95||Visit Store||09/19/2020 3:28 am|
|HorseLoverZ||$199.95||Visit Store||09/19/2020 3:46 am|
- * Prices are not reflective of shipping or applicable taxes. All prices stated in USD.
- * Prices updated 2 times every 24 hours.
- * Advertisers links listed above are affiliate links and may result in a commission being paid to this site on a CPC or CPA basis.
- Number of Buttons